The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

eleanorbrown

Been enjoying the amazing new images from everyone on this forum...I'm not in Colorado right now...but back in Houston. Got tired of traffic and concrete so yesterday took my D800e on the Galveston ferry for a ride over to Port Bolivar. These taken with either the Nikon 35 1.4 or 14-24. Eleanor

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Going through my take from Zion came up with a few more to share

This is from a Zeiss 25mm at 2.5

Sigma 150 2.8 lens at F4

Zeiss 25mm with 2 shot focus stack

Zeiss 18mm with a 30 second exposure

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
BTW my new Avatar photo is shot by Jack on Matts OMD-5 cam which I really like that little cam. Hoping Matt posts some images from that camera on the Oly side of the house. He took some really nice shots with it. I finally told him to start repeating those images with his tech cam and get some big files. LOL

Lloyd

Way behind... nice to see this thread getting some consistent action of late!!

Freankie, Jurgen, Matto, MFnLF, Gary, Jack, Guy, RVP, Mr. Gale, Rayyan, ausemmao, Aboud, CBS777, Mikael, Pramote, Eleanor, and everyone else who's posted in the past couple of pages, Wow... just wow! Thanks for all the inspiration!

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
BTW my new Avatar photo is shot by Jack on Matts OMD-5 cam which I really like that little cam. Hoping Matt posts some images from that camera on the Oly side of the house. He took some really nice shots with it. I finally told him to start repeating those images with his tech cam and get some big files. LOL
Correction: I shot YOUR avatar photo with my D800. You shot MY new avatar image with Matt's OMD!

Bryan Stephens

Workshop Member
I need to get an avatar. Anyway, in the meantime, here are is another from my recent trip. This is actually after the Zion workshop on my way to Los Angeles. I wanted to go to Artists Drive, but it was closed.

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
My Oly is honored. :ROTFL:
I posted two (now three) pictures in the Fun with OM-D thread. I'm still going through them. Though looking at this thread, I wish I'd brought something with shallow DoF. That's one place where the m43 cameras (and tech cam lenses) can't compete.

eleanorbrown

Few more from the Galveston to Bolivar Ferry ride yesterday...D800e and Nikon 35 1.4 (first two) and 14-24 (last one) lenses. Eleanor

eleanorbrown

Thanks Lloyd. The first one, the cute little redhead had a biscuit taken from her hand by a gull and was at first so excited but realized her finger got "nipped" a little by the gulls beak and had a tear or two but got right back to feeding them ! Fun to watch and photograph. eleanor

Nice set, Eleanor. Great catch on that first one especially.

Last edited:

Bryan Stephens

Workshop Member
My Oly is honored. :ROTFL:
I posted two (now three) pictures in the Fun with OM-D thread. I'm still going through them. Though looking at this thread, I wish I'd brought something with shallow DoF. That's one place where the m43 cameras (and tech cam lenses) can't compete.
You looked like you were having a lot of fun with that camera. It may be small in size, but it does produce very nice images.....and it doesn't take a backpack with 45 lbs of gear in it either.

Bryan Stephens

Workshop Member
This sounds like there may be some more gear on the way Guy?????

Status
Not open for further replies.