The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlanS

I don't do the stranger portraits "for a living", that's just something I do for myself, but I am a photographer. Now that it comes up, if being a photographer "for a living" requires actually being able to live on what one makes... another question entirely.
Hi Lloyd, I did wonder, the "look" has that something extra that you kind of expect from someone who is very comfortable with this type of shooting. I can imagine it can be quite tough making a living these days. I will stick to my amateur status and enjoy the ride.
Another one with the D600 and Tamron Adaptall 2 90mm macro @f11
Alan

Steve: Great pictures :clap:, really missing your "reports" from the Boston streets ... Can't even decide which one I like best (maybe # 2, 3 and 8).

(...) I just had a colonoscopy done this morning.
So am not in the best of moods :D

(...)
Rayyan: Hope the findings are all at best and you'll be well soon!!

shtarka1

AWOL!

But the pics make up for it.superb.:thumbs:
How you keeping?
Things are fine here. I just had a colonoscopy done this morning.
So am not in the best of moods :D

Keep in touch.
:D Doing Fine Here Brotha! Rayyan....I'm Having My Brain Scan/Colonoscopy on Friday!!!:eek: Hope you made out ok. It's Great to be back & Man...So many Tremendous images!!! Take Care Amigo! See U Soon!:) Thanks!

rayyan

Steve: Great pictures :clap:, really missing your "reports" from the Boston streets ... Can't even decide which one I like best (maybe # 2, 3 and 8).

Rayyan: Hope the findings are all at best and you'll be well soon!!
Hello Hermann.

You too have been hiding after the octoberfest!!:D
Glad to say, everything seems fine on the medical front.

Best regards.

rayyan

:D Doing Fine Here Brotha! Rayyan....I'm Having My Brain Scan/Colonoscopy on Friday!!!:eek: Hope you made out ok. It's Great to be back & Man...So many Tremendous images!!! Take Care Amigo! See U Soon!:) Thanks!
Hey Steve, we are rooting everything goes ok for you on Friday.
You just might like the colonoscopy and return!!:eek: ( that's what my doc told me when he saw me concerned..i kid you not!! ).

As to the brain scan..they gave up on me!! Said it was a genetic defect!!:shocked:

Wishing you the best, Steve.
Take care.

shtarka1

Hey Steve, we are rooting everything goes ok for you on Friday.
You just might like the colonoscopy and return!!:eek: ( that's what my doc told me when he saw me concerned..i kid you not!! ).

As to the brain scan..they gave up on me!! Said it was a genetic defect!!:shocked:

Wishing you the best, Steve.
Take care.
:D;) Thanks Rayyan!
Ah... Steve, I know you miss me only because of my sexy legs :ROTFL:

Thank you anyway :)
:thumbs::D
Totally awesome series, Steve, like in Life Magazine awesome :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Thank You Jorgen!!!

Lloyd

Steve: You've been missed, cuz!!! Fantastic stuff (Jorgen nailed it)... that little girl in particular.

JT: Great to see you posting too. Great street!

Hermann: Thanks for the "weather report", great to see you posting too.

Status
Not open for further replies.