The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lloyd

Hey Steve, we are rooting everything goes ok for you on Friday.
You just might like the colonoscopy and return!!:eek: ( that's what my doc told me when he saw me concerned..i kid you not!! ).

As to the brain scan..they gave up on me!! Said it was a genetic defect!!:shocked:

Wishing you the best, Steve.
Take care.
LOL!!! Funny, Rayyan, but if my doc had said that, I think I would have punched him!!

Steve: I join Rayyan in wishing you the best on the tests. I've never been willing to have a brain scan... I'm afraid they wouldn't find anything! :eek:

shtarka1

Lloyd, Thank You My Brotha!

Pramote, You Are Still Rockin It!!!! I've Missed Your Amazing Landscapes! Supreme! Thanks Friend!

viablex1

let me know LLoyd my father in law will rent at a pretty good rate LOL his place is in Playa Coco

about 2 hours from Monteverde rain forest and not far from Arenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.