The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

viablex1

hey thanks, I have been working with the redevelopment corp to help document and preserve these buildings

here it is in the early 1900's

this was from an 8X10 glass negative the 90 year old photographer let me scan the contact prints

harrison014 by gungyduo, on Flickr

Magic

Got my xmas gift already...playing with the 105/2.8.

Greetings, Jurgen

P.S.: in case someone wants to know - the watch is the limited edition which Omega presented on the occasion of the 50th anniversary of James Bond.

johnnygoesdigital

I thought it would be fun to start a "best mannequin photos",thread, but that would just be weird.
Actually, I posted this in WTB/FS to demo some Hensel lighting gear, but it also shows the D800/85mm 1.4G in action too.
Mandy doesn't say much and can't hold her liquor, but get her started on the literary merits of early palaeography, and ...my gosh!
I have to get out more...

Last edited:

Magic

@Pramote - cool, Pelicans going supersonic...:D:thumbup:

Flying through the Grand Canyon, unfortunately still some ghosting but not sooo obvious.

D800, 24-70/2.8, 1/320 sec at f / 6.3, iSO 400, HDR:

Greetings, Jurgen

Pramote: Stunning picture. Absolutely worth the reposting (from November 2011 :)).

Lighting, colors, the motion blur, subject and last but not least the composition. Truly extraordinary! For me without any doubt one of your best ... :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.