The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedruid

D600 / 24-120VR out on my snow shoes this AM in my neighborhood of J.P. in Boston, saw the struggle of man verses machine verses mother nature.

Hulyss Bowman

D600 / 24-120VR out on my snow shoes this AM in my neighborhood of J.P. in Boston, saw the struggle of man verses machine verses mother nature.
Thats a lot of snow !! At least you have a winter ...

New studio, calibrating all the stuff with my wife. Basic B&W testing.

aboudd

Architectural photog's nightmare

Shop in Sarasota's Old City. Hardly a level or plumb line in this scene. Great color and textures.

Last edited:

D&A

Re: Fun with the D600!

The distortion sort of adds additional charm to this image and fits in quite well with this older building and how the scene is presented. I like it!

I'd hate though to think what the pic would have looked like if taken with the old Nikon Af 18mm f2.8 or current Zeiss 21mm f2.8...LOL!

Dave (D&A)

gurtch

We also had snow here on Long Beach Island, NJ, but light compared to up north. Had blizzard winds which made for some interesting drifts on the beach and sand dunes. D800E and 24-70 VC Tamron, polarizer, hand held

routlaw

Been away for a long time, had a lot on my plate this past year. Anyway thought I would post a few images from a recent trip to New Mexico.

This one is at Chaco Culture National Historic Park, Kiva at Chetro Ketl pueblo. D4/24 PC-E lens, two frames from vertical shift stitched.

Thanks for looking.

Rob

Last edited:

BenH

Sometimes it is just fun to play. This is a 2 image composite. The background image is from Zion, the ghoulish girl was photographed on my front deck. :scry:

manouch shirzad

Workshop & Subscriber Member
Few more from Yellowstone winter taken with the D800e and Nikon 35 1.4G lens (all hand held). I didn't take a tripod on this trip) Eleanor

Eleanor, Very nice and inspiring pictures, did you have any problem with d800 or the battery in that low temperature.
--------
Manouch

Lloyd

Thanks for the reminder that there is hope of warmer weather out there. Nice image too! As are those on the prior page. You have a wonderfully beautiful and photogenic subject! Congratulations.

Last edited:

Lloyd

More fun with the D600 +24-120Vr combo, walking along the streets of Granada, Sp the buildings were being washed with light while the tress were in shadow. Handheld @f7.1....
Simply stunning. And welcome to the forum. :salute:

Lloyd

2 January, 1,128 monks set out on a 450 kilometer long walk through Bangkok and surroundings which ended yesterday. They have literally been walking on flowers every single step of the way.

D300 with 80-200 AF-S @ 200mm and f/4

And the children were there too

D300 with 80-200 AF-S @ 105mm and f/3.2

Love these Jorgen. Stellar.

Status
Not open for further replies.