The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lloyd

Sometimes it is just fun to play. This is a 2 image composite. The background image is from Zion, the ghoulish girl was photographed on my front deck. :scry:

Nicely done, Ben. Even though it's a little disturbing at a certain level. ;)

Lloyd

Been away for a long time, had a lot on my plate this past year. Anyway thought I would post a few images from a recent trip to New Mexico.

This one is at Chaco Culture National Historic Park, Kiva at Chetro Ketl pueblo. D4/24 PC-E lens, two frames from vertical shift stitched.

Thanks for looking.

Rob
Really nice one, Rob. Looking forward to many more.

Lloyd

Commercial shoot and not manipulated in Photoshop. I used two strobes to get this image.​

Nikon D3x | AF-S 85/1,4G | f5,6 | 1/200s | iso 50 | Tripod Feisol CT-3472LV
Very impressive work! Love your stuff here, and on the MF threads.:salute:

Lloyd

D600 / 24-120VR out on my snow shoes this AM in my neighborhood of J.P. in Boston, saw the struggle of man verses machine verses mother nature.
Doesn't look fun! We've had a lot of snow lately, but not like that... at least not all at once. I'm from Boston originally, but this does not make me homesick. :eek:

Lloyd

D600, Zeiss 21 ZF2. My latest attempt at convert to B&W, I am trying to get the look that I get on my old 4x5 negs. (see "more fun with large format"). Any comments would be most welcome.
Beautiful work, Alan. Very nice tones. Loving your Large format work as well. :salute:

Lloyd

I've been busy of late, and haven't been around much. Wonderful work here folks. Thank you all for sharing. Looking forward to more.

eleanorbrown

Thanks Manouch...actually I was very impressed with the equipment and had absolutely no issues with the batteries..never needed to change a battery for a warm one I kept in my pocket. Eleanor

Eleanor, Very nice and inspiring pictures, did you have any problem with d800 or the battery in that low temperature.
--------
Manouch

routlaw

While traveling in New Mexico this past couple of weeks we stumbled into this very interesting and somewhat eccentric small town of Cerrillos, New Mexico just south of Sante Fe.

Thanks for looking.

Rob

Yard Art

Cerrillos Trading Post

St Joseph Chapel

Not quite sure what to call the last color piece, but we noticed these boxes at the entry of many homes.

Last edited:

routlaw

Many thanks Lloyd.

A few more from the trip below. The middle two from Las Vegas, NM a small town only 50 + miles west of Santa Fe, but it might as well be in another country. Its claimed there are more buildings on the National Historic Registry in this town than any other city in the US. Sadly most of them are severely in disrepair.

The bookends, Cerrillos Trading Post.

Rob

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.