The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlanS

Very nice, and definitely prefer the slow shutter speed versions over the stop action. These might look even better as b&w… perhaps?
Thanks for the comment Rob. The normal pic was just to show how rough the sea was. I will be converting some to B&W over the next few days, this subject just begs to be monochrome. This one will stay in colour though:)

johnnygoesdigital

Quentin,

The first one in your series really shows the amazing micro contrast of the ZF.2 21mm. I owned the H4D/40 and HCD 28mm, but prefer the D800/e, Zeiss combo for landscapes.
I use a Heliopan ES digital 82 filter that has OD threads, and never vignettes with my filters.
I've said this before Quentin, but you have the coolest name this side of James Bond!

Here's a few for our upcoming show...

D800/zf.2 21mm

Last edited:

Quentin_Bargate

Quentin,

The first one in your series really shows the amazing micro contrast of the ZF.2 21mm. I owned the H4D/40 and HCD 28mm, but prefer the D800/e, Zeiss combo for landscapes.
I use a Heliopan ES digital 82 filter that has OD threads, and never vignettes with my filters.
I've said this before Quentin, but you have the coolest name this side of James Bond!

Here's a few for our upcoming show...

D800/zf.2 21mm
Very nice shots! Love the 21mm Zeiss. I'm probably going all-prime on the D800E

Bargate... Quentin Bargate. :ROTFL:

neilvan

I know, I know...another flower but they are a real passion of mine. What can I say, the form and colours always captivate me.

I am so glad I got a D800, the color depth is the best I have seen personally in any camera. My cameras in the past would have rendered this either mauve or blue. With the D800 you get to see mauve and blue and everything in between. Captured with the 105mm VR.

Sidewalk Crocus by Neil Vanderwolf, on Flickr

tashley

Subscriber Member
Have been testing the 24-70 for review and had some fun. Very useful lens.

I call this one 'This Little Piggy'
:D

And I quite like this one for a snap:

And this one:

Lloyd

Bob: Love the Islandic horse shot. I'm a fan of those critters.

Tim: Sure looks like it works from here. Nice set.

AlanS

Was going to go out shooting today but it has decided to throw it down with snow, forecast was for a frosty start! Ah well, here is a B&W conversion from last weeks trip to Northumberland. D600, Samyang 35mm.

Status
Not open for further replies.