The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmeckert

hey all,

been ages since i've shot anything. i'm working with a friend on images for her blog, but that's about it. sort of wanting to play with the LF film more and more.

anywho...

this is my friend Zoë. we were doing a few shots related to her blog, and i also used her to tweak AF adjustment on my d800 (picked up via CL last week. gotta decide between it and the d600, one of which will be for sale in a month or so...both have their strong points) and grab a few test shots with it and the 85G. i'm trying to pare down my camera gear again, and picked up an 85/1.8G to challenge the 1.4G...and it might be up to the task it seems.

D800 + 85/1.8G @ 1.8 + softlighter

and at 100%

Lloyd

Nice to have you post again, Daves. Looks like that camera and lens combo work well. And it doesn't hurt to have an attractive model either. ;)

dmeckert

Nice to have you post again, Daves. Looks like that camera and lens combo work well. And it doesn't hurt to have an attractive model either. ;)
thanks lloyd. :) it's nice to be back...shooting something at least. ha. lots more shooting needs to happen.

a comely model makes everything better. lol

dmeckert

the IR looks great! what wavelength is it converted to? (my IR is converted to let some visible color contamination in...i think 655nm)

makes me want to find the charger for my converted panny lx2.

viablex1

its 665 might try a 590 eventually!!!

they come highly recommended by graham welland and he is right spencers is pretty good to deal with....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.