The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
One of my favourite restaurants has revised their menu. This week was time for the launch, and obviously, I had to try. Tastes promising, but how can I get time to try all of it...?

D700 with 28mm f/2.0 AI-S @ f/2.0

rayyan

Grateful for all the ' likes ' folks. Thank you.

Few summers ago, we went up north. I mean the Arctic Circle was 60 Kms south of us.

I have posted a few images from then...here are some more from the archives..

Thorkil

Must be from Gamla Stan, nice, and above Lofoten, right?, full of envy for both the Picture...and the place
Thorkil

Shashin

I don't often have stuff for this forum. Taken with a Nikon 80i upright microscope using fluorescence and DIC and a Qimaging camera.

rayyan

Must be from Gamla Stan, nice, and above Lofoten, right?, full of envy for both the Picture...and the place
Thorkil
Gorgeous image, Rayyan. Love your processing on this one. Very dreamlike. :thumbup:

Thorkil, you are right on both counts. The drive from Stockholm to Malmo, stopping in small towns and villages was just superb.

Next stop after Malmo..not far from where you are!! But let's save that for another time.

Lloyd, appreciate your encouragement always.

Thank you both.:salute:

Thorkil

Thorkil, you are right on both counts. The drive from Stockholm to Malmo, stopping in small towns and villages was just superb.

Next stop after Malmo..not far from where you are!! But let's save that for another time.

Lloyd, appreciate your encouragement always.

Thank you both.:salute:
Yes Sweden....I've all life long had a dream of one of those old red romantic swedish houses out in the wood. But not all dreams will necessarily have to be fulfilled.
Yes I could have served you a cop of coffee in the old Copenhagen..:) another time.
Thorkil

rayyan

Rayyan, they said; you really out to see a shrink.

You have lost all touch with reality. Maybe it was the anesthesia; deep anesthesia does things to people. The effect is more pronounced in those that exhibit tendencies such as yours.

What are they?, I had to ask.

Having visions. Seeing things that do not exist. Then trying to convince people that you really experienced such sights.

Maybe you should see two shrinks...one from the west and one from the east...
Have both bases covered...

Status
Not open for further replies.