The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

darr

Common Grackle
Nikon D700 + 165mm (70-300mm), f/11 @ 1/80, ISO 400, Alligator Farm, St. Augustine, FL

AlexLF

Moscow recently (btw, these are my first photos made with D800e):

I posted this view already but I like the light on this one:

darr

Cattle Egret
Nikon D700 + 300mm (70-300mm), f/11 @ 1/90, ISO 400, Alligator Farm, St. Augustine, FL

neilvan

Went to a local conservatory today...

Nikon D800/Sigma 150mm OS (this lens seems to be permanently attached to this camera...)

f8 @ 1/160th, ISO900

f5.6 @ 1/60th, ISO400

f8 @ 1/400th, ISO800

A curious finch of some sort...
f8 @ 1/200th, ISO800

Wayne Fox

Workshop Member
Driving to Riverton Wyoming you come up around a bend and see this ... it's always worth a stop. I've shot it a few times, this is probably the best so far.

d800e with 70-200/2.8 at 70mm, 1/40th at f/14, 7 shot stitch taken twice (for focus stack). 2 stop soft Grad ND

The bigger I print this the better it looks ... I can start seeing individual flowers in those yellow patches off in the distance.

Hulyss Bowman

First shoot ever with my brand new 50f1.2 ... I'm damn happy, got it for half price via air mail; was a bit scared but the ebay seller seems absolutely rock solid. I was right to bet and trust him !

ceh

Lloyd,
Thank you :)
Pisa,Italy
D600,24-85VR,pano-handheld,8 images stitched PTGui Pro..:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.