The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
More from Yellowstone:

A B&W - Mammoth hot springs

And some color shots of the same area:

Truly bizarre landscape that changes every year as the formations "grow"...

Thanks for looking.

rayyan

[/CENTER]

is delicious .. color and tone, texture.. I LOVE
Good stuff, Rayyan. Glad to see you posting some again.
Rayyan, you are the international man of mystery: you post photos from all over the world AND in various fora on this site. One never knows where you will post next!!!!!!
Truly amazing, my friend! Colors and tone are just fantastic. Great work!
Pramote
Friends, thank you all so very much.:salute:

Stan ROX

This was a night-club in Zurich. I had the opportunity to shoot there with a wonderful model:

Nikon D800E, 135 mm, f/2.5, ISO 1100, 1/320 sec.
Lupolux DayLED 1000.

Love the drama of that light!

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
This is totally beautiful.
Did you use multiple exposure or staking or a single exposure?

Best regards,

J. Duncan
Thanks very much for your complerment!
It's a single exposure. Basically, to freeze the stars and Milky Way, I've always used the largest aperture (f/2 for my 35mm Zeiss and f/2.8 for Nikon 14-24mm), shutter speed between 20-30 sec and ISO 3200 or slightly less. Once the shutter speed is longer than 30 sec, the stars will start to blur.

Best
Pramote

Photojazz

That blue footed booby is a funny bird. I bet he says, man, why did I get stuck with these big ole blue feet, lol Then again, maybe he thinks he is cool.

D3X/200VR @ f2 I didn't get the rascal to sharp, so I had to work with it a bit to dial this much out of it. It's ok I guess. not to bad for 200mm to a rabbit cropped. I almost got a really small one the other day out front. This one was in the back, he's hiding under one of my sheds behind my house. He hops out to enjoy the sun and a little private "deck" ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.