The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikalWGrass

Fulton and Jorgen, I don't understand focus points all that well. I am sure my a900 has all kinds of fancy focus point but I am also sure they are nothing like the Nikon or Canon bodies. Your photos are proof that great sports photos were still possible before all of this automation.

Thank you for pointing out what I am slowly figuring out: splash can kill the focal point of a photo, even in breaststroke. Anyway, please keep posting because your photos inspire me to try new things and get better.

Fulton, you headed to the World Championships in Spain?

BSEH

Working on my skill's and to get "my unik look" (by my post retouch) to my pictures - so need feedback, please.

Jonas is son of a friend, who never would let any take his picture - now he have.

D800 - 50mm / 1.8. Windows Light only

Jan Brittenson

Senior Subscriber Member
Haven't posted here in a while! D800E and ZF.2 18/3.5 & 24-70 at the Dhammikarama Burmese Buddhist Temple in Penang, Malaysia.

And then the enormous resting Buddha at the Thai Buddhist Temple and mausoleum across the street! As you can tell, it was too big for my camera and I could only fit the feet...

Status
Not open for further replies.