The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikalWGrass

Jorgen, I love the color coordination between the security guards in the red dresses and the car. The designer did an excellent job!!!!:clap:

M

mjr

Evening!

My first post in this section, I've always been a Canon shooter when it came to DSLR's but on Sunday I gave in and I picked up a D800 from a local store, they only had a 50 1.8G in stock and so I picked that up too as it was extremely cheap. I have ordered an 85 f1.4 which is due to arrive in a few days. This camera will accompany me and the Sony RX1 to iceland next week so I've been trying to get the hang of a new system.

Surprisingly, for a very cheap lens, the 50 1.8 is pretty good! The bokeh lets it down, especially after the zeiss loveliness of the RX1.

Anyway, I should shut up and post an image, this was taken just down the road this morning, a stitch of 4 vertical images, rubbish lighting but I am amazed at the shadow detail in these files!

I hope to post more as i get the hang of it.

Cheers

Mat

Lloyd

Welcome to the dark side, Mat. Lovely image... looking forward to your images from Iceland, one of my favorite places.

Status
Not open for further replies.