The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

gurtch

Two images posted. The first was probably posted here before. Taken after Hurricane Sandy with D800e. The second photo is Beach Haven Mayor Bob Keeler presenting a large (30"x36") print to NJ Gov. Cristie. It was taken post Sandy, and shows our beach being rebuilt. Taken where we live on Long Beach Island, NJ.
Dave in NJ

M

mjr

Evening!

I hope you are all looking forward to a good weekend.

I've been shooting as much as I can with the Zeiss 135, it's an incredible lens wide open and I find myself using it for pretty much everything! Below is an example from this afternoon, wide open and handheld, so sharp and beautiful bokeh.

Mat

M

mjr

Morning!

Thanks for the likes!

Here are a couple more, another horse shot wide open with the Zeiss and a shot of Dettifoss, again with the Zeiss

johnnygoesdigital

Hi Swissblad, thank you...

I always size them smaller for speed and security, but clicking on the photo makes a better viewing image. This thread takes a long time to load with big photos, but if you size them around 150kb, the image has detail, but loads much faster.

rayyan

Folks, thanks a lot for the ' likes '. Thanks Jorgen.:)

With spring giving way to autumn not too far away, I remember autumn in distant lands..

Remember sitting quietly for a long time along the stream bank, and thinking about..nothing.

And just getting lost in the abstraction of colors..

Now these are just memories.

Stan ROX

Will take a break from my photography work - need to recharge my creative batteries.

This is one of my latest sessions:

D800, 85 mm 1.8G
Nikon CLS

Status
Not open for further replies.