The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

etrigan63

Last edited:

etrigan63

....thats why I love my GR....:D
thorkil
Oh, I know I can take just as nice photos (albeit lower resolution) with my Fuji X-E1, but the "shock and awe" factor is needed to be taken seriously by customers in the US. Even Zack Arias also shoots with a Phase One.

M

mjr

Evening!

Great shots emmawest, love it!

Here's another from my Iceland trip, these glacial melt flows were incredible in the South of the country.

Mat

Swissblad

Thanks for the kind "likes" folks.

Something to enjoy that Sundowner with as you settle down for a relaxing photographic weekend.

Taken while playing around with the new Nikkor 80-400 AFS lens.

etrigan63

Awesome, definitely going to pick one up for my 85. Anyone know if any of the Mamiya hood's work on a 24mm lens? Possibly this one?
Mamiya Lens Hood for 50mm and 65mm Lens 213-370 B&H Photo Video
Gino,
I think that lens hood is slip-fit, not screw mount. There is no real way of know whether it fits or not without trying it out. I ordered this one from eBay:

Horusbennu HD-R82 82mm Universal Standard Telephoto Wide Angle Rubber Lens Hood

$17.99 plus free shipping to the US. I ordered this one for the Tamron Sp 24-70mm VC Di USD that I ordered and has an 82mm thread.

M

mjr

I'm not surprised Hulyss, it's not just that she's beautiful but she has that natural quality that you are showing perfectly with your photographs.

I'm wondering if she'd be interested in a 40 year old man, looking a little worse for his years, thinning hair and a bit of a paunch! No, I thought not!

M

mjr

Afternoon!

Good stormy day here in the North of Sweden, here's a quick shot from over the road.

Mat

Status
Not open for further replies.