The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mjr

Evening

I hope you all have a nice weekend planned.

Here's a nice wintery street.

ceh

Thank you all for likes.
:)

Florence,Italy.

D600,24-85 VR,handheld

Last edited:

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Ceh, you have to straighten the verticals of the back wall, particularly the ones in the corners, to make the perspective right. I use Edit/Transform/Warp for this. Work in a separate layer and use grid to maintain control. It's possible to use Edit/Transform/Perspective also, but in this case, the verticals are pointing in several different directions, so it might not work properly.

ceh

Ceh, you have to straighten the verticals of the back wall, particularly the ones in the corners, to make the perspective right. I use Edit/Transform/Warp for this. Work in a separate layer and use grid to maintain control. It's possible to use Edit/Transform/Perspective also, but in this case, the verticals are pointing in several different directions, so it might not work properly.
Jorgen,
Thank you.
I have tried to repair with help of your method.
:)

Last edited:

RVB

[/url]

D800E and the superb 70-200mm vdii ,Shot this from the car window while sitting at the traffic lights... ios400 f3.2 1/20sec..

bensonga

I bought a D7100 and 60mm Micro-Nikkor recently. Nice Fall weather here today, so I took a walk to test the new gear. These shots were handheld. So far, I'm pretty happy with the results.

Gary

Swissblad

Hi Ben, glad you're liking the D7100 - it has pretty impressive IQ in a small package.

Curious to see what an FX version of this sensor will be like.

M

mjr

Morning!

Spent a couple of hours in the garden this morning, well, it's not really a garden, more just a forest!

I just love the combination of D800 and Zeiss 135 f2, this is the first time I think I can ever remember feeling that the kit I'm using puts across exactly what I see in my mind a shot should be like, anything I don't like is purely down to me. Both shots wide open.

Mat

bensonga

Hi Ben, glad you're liking the D7100 - it has pretty impressive IQ in a small package.

Curious to see what an FX version of this sensor will be like.
I was prepared to be a little disappointed with IQ of the D7100, as I was with my Canon 7D, but so far so good.

After trading my D800e in for the Pentax 645D, I was left with two 12 megapixel Nikon DSLRs (D2X and 700D...both excellent cameras). I didn't really need 36mp, but something in the 20mp range would have been nice to have, hence the D7100. For $1150, it's a bargain.

Here's another image from that same photo walk. I definitely like the 60mm Micro-Nikkor.

Gary

bensonga

The D7100/60 Micro does a pretty good job on B&W too. These two trucks are frequent "test subjects" for me. I don't think they've moved from this spot in well over 5 years.

M

mjr

Morning!

Here's another from the garden, black and white this time. I really like these shots with no sky visible, not sure why, just like them!

Mat

Status
Not open for further replies.