The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Photojazz

Captain America? I'm not really familiar, I must have missed that episode of 60 minutes... The name seems vaguely familiar.

But I do like the space landing party lady, or whatever her role is... :)

Bildifokus

TAD - Labs at Hifi & Surround Show in Copenhagen 2013. Two images stitch.​

Nikon D3x | AF-S 24-70 | f2,8 | 1/30 | iso 1600

johnnygoesdigital

Love the heel of that boat!

Pierrard- Try tweaking the luminance levels, especially in the blue/aqua areas. A little highlight adjustment might help too. Nice photograph!

Here's one more low res image of the English Channel swimmer in training...D800 85mm1.4G (1)Profoto (didn't have the correct gel though)

Last edited:

Lloyd

I've been shooting this little gal and her family for the past several years. Her parents have been friends of our since before they even met each other. But these two are probably my favorite shots of her ever.

D3s, 70-200/2.8 VRII, 112mm @f2.8:

D3s, 85/1.4 @f2:

Last edited:

rayyan

I've been shooting this little gal and her family for the past several years. Her parents have been friends of our since before they even met each other. But these two are probably my favorite shots of her ever.

Welcome back. And lovely images and an even lovelier subject.:thumb up:

Best.

johnnygoesdigital

D3s, 70-200/2.8 VRII, 112mm @f2.8:

D3s, 85/1.4 @f2:
Lloyd, The images are not displaying.

Lloyd

Sorry about the images. My client asked me to take them down. They've had some issues with a stalker, so I felt I needed to be sensitive to their concerns.

MikalWGrass

John, nice shot. Any plan to be in the boat when she swims the Channel? Those shots would be quite interesting. Many years ago, when we lived in New York, my father befriended a Channel swimmer named Tom Hetzel who swam in the Long Beach pool. That was circa 1969. I was about 8, my father 40. Mr. Hetzel inspired my father to swim his first mile at age 40.

So, if you are ever on the boat during one of the swims, please post photos if you have permission.

M

mjr

Afternoon!

I grabbed half an hour today to take a few shots, whilst buggering about with this, I decided to have a go at Hulyss' style of processing, this isn't up to his standards by any stretch and I'm not sure it works but I like a bit of an experiment, sorry Hulyss!

I have the same question. Actually there is a Nikon-S 55mm 1.2 for sell at a local store for a real good price. Would this be a good character lens?

ACH

Status
Not open for further replies.