The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hulyss Bowman

Stan is pushing us to show more :/ !!

About the 200/2 I had tested it : It is a big boy, very heavy.

For ppl who want almost that range at an affordable price, you might try the 180/2.8 ED last edition. I use it a lot for outdoor portraits and it work very well. The bokeh is original, not as smooth as the 200 but it worth a try. It is far lighter but you need to be steady because no VR. This is my family/kid lens.

ceh

Thank you Mat and Lloyd.
:)
Thank you all for likes.
:)
Pano-handheld,120mm,f/8.0,
7 vertical images stitched with PTGui Pro..

D800E,24-120/4 VR

emmawest72

Simple receipe : big white wall, lots of nice window light , a camera and a lens and a muse with too much energy :)

Btw, the 180 2.8 is a great lens!

[/url]
Body

etrigan63

I'm a Beauty photographer. That translates into => "No unedited pictures"
If you think she's perfect: she surely is.

Thanks.

S.
Stan,
as always, looking at your work gets me in trouble with the wife. The model is very fetching (in spite of the piercings ruining her face and the tattoos ruining her body - but that's my opinion) and your work is spot on. Bravo sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.