The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

shtarka1

This last shot is The Great Horror Novelist, Stephen King. Just happened to be at the right spot at the right time!
D4, 85G 1.4 D800e, Zeiss 135 Sonnar 2.0

Hulyss Bowman

Thank you for her guys. She start and I actually teach her how to pose :) ... and she's already the Christmas present of her boy friend ;)

Hulyss Bowman

Ty guys :) Last one (for you) on this session with her. It promise good woking base for later, I find my shoots not that good actually.

Hulyss Bowman

Lovely shots Hulyss! Are these with the 50 1.2?
Hello Mat,

I don't remember it was a mix between the 50 1.2 and the 85 1.8. But was tired and she's moving a lot :)

To be frank, I'm actually working on framing, especially dynamic subjects in studio, with manual lenses. This is hard because I'm very new in DSLR world and used to shoot only in live view with SIGMA Dp. So now I master framing and composition in live view I need to master reflex shooting blow-up style and this is not easy :)

Thorkil

I must admit the Df turns out some strong relaxed, backleaned and "creamy" Pictures, very nice. And it has a very calm and "liquid" way of taking care of colours, contrasts and the drawing itself of Things...very nice
thorkil

Status
Not open for further replies.