The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Upgraded my mid 2010 MP ... trying to resist the new MP ... so I was playing with a few files.

Here is a pic from the Df...

Nikon Df Nikon 58 F 1.4 at F 4.0

Old Train House Tree in Platinum

Thanks,

Bob

Stan ROX

Hey Folks,

like the last year, I did a short video with some of the shootings I did in 2013.

This is NSFW, so please enjoy it after returning back home:

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
From my discounted V2 on a short trip to San Francisco, catching their heat wave. I like the V2 handling better than the V1.

First pic is from the 18.5mm prime. About one third of the frame. The extra pixels on the V2 are useful.

Keith

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Hey Folks,

like the last year, I did a short video with some of the shootings I did in 2013.

This is NSFW, so please enjoy it after returning back home:

Guy and I just watched it before our workshop session, and both just wanted to say kudos, nice body of work, very well edited and artistically presented.

M

mjr

Stan, I have real mixed emotions with your images. On the one hand, photographically I find them fantastic, the girl in Dubai shot I absolutely love! There are lots where I can really appreciate the photographic process.

On the other hand, a lot of the time I find tits and *** just a little to low rent, I personally don't find it "sexy" or desirable even, it's just a bit too dodgy website for me. I actually find when a lot less is revealed they are far sexier, I guess I prefer these shots to be a little more suggestive than blatant. Sexy shots have to appeal mentally rather than just visually for me.

No offence intended, you have your market and I'm not it, nothing wrong with that. So whilst being not keen on the portrayal of the subject in a lot of cases, I wanted to say I love the photography, if that makes sense!

Mat

MikalWGrass

Stan, great stuff. If you had posted that in the Leica forum the commentators would have wondered which lens you used, if there was a difference in each of the 50 mm lenses, if there was smearing with the WATE, and, they would have completely ignored the artistic merit of the video and photography.

Status
Not open for further replies.