The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lloyd

From a recent hike out to Cabin Point, through the East Sooke Becher Bay trails, near Victoria, BC - it was both sunny and foggy, which was wonderful for the opportunities!

All panoramas rendered in Photoshop CS2 including curves/adjustments, with Silver FX for B&W conversion.

Cheers!
These are terrific. That first one in particular. Well done. :thumbup:

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Finally got around to processing up some of the images from our recent Yosemite workshop. All were converted to warmtone B&W in C1 and had some local editing, then sized and framed in CS.
All D800E with 24-120 zoom, this one at around 55mm:

BlinkingEye

"I Have Many Legs" A Black-necked Stilt has its babies tucked under because a Hawk just went overhead. In the Everglades. Nikon D7K and Nikkor 300mm f/4.

neilvan

Fantastic set Pierrard, it's been awhile (too long, over a year) since I have been there, thanks for the reminder about how beautiful it is there!

neilvan

Another mossy scene from the west coast of Canada today. The Coquitlam River in BC to be exact...

D800 - Tokina 17-35mm f4

Pierrard

Lloyd said:
These are terrific. That first one in particular. Well done.
neilvan said:
Fantastic set Pierrard, it's been awhile (too long, over a year) since I have been there, thanks for the reminder about how beautiful it is there!
Thank you both for the positive feedback!

That was my second time in the area, but only the first making it to Cabin Point; I'm definitely looking forward to going back again though - lots of opportunity for great images.

Ed Hurst

Anyone guess what these are of? Taken with D800E and 14-24 lens at various lengths, using various ISOs.

[/url] PanoFromFiles_DSC8414-19Step1Compile-PTG-FF_CropCAFRotSpot by Ed Hurst, Spiffing Pics (100k+ views - thanks!), on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url] _DSC8457_SmallStep2RotSpot by Ed Hurst, Spiffing Pics (100k+ views - thanks!), on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url] _DSC8454_Small by Ed Hurst, Spiffing Pics (100k+ views - thanks!), on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url] _DSC8451_Small by Ed Hurst, Spiffing Pics (100k+ views - thanks!), on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url] _DSC8449_Small by Ed Hurst, Spiffing Pics (100k+ views - thanks!), on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url] _DSC8447_Small by Ed Hurst, Spiffing Pics (100k+ views - thanks!), on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url] _DSC8440_SmallStep2RotCrop by Ed Hurst, Spiffing Pics (100k+ views - thanks!), on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url] _DSC8437_Small by Ed Hurst, Spiffing Pics (100k+ views - thanks!), on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url] _DSC8428_Small by Ed Hurst, Spiffing Pics (100k+ views - thanks!), on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url] _DSC8426_Small by Ed Hurst, Spiffing Pics (100k+ views - thanks!), on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url] _DSC8421_SmallStep2RotCrop by Ed Hurst, Spiffing Pics (100k+ views - thanks!), on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url] _DSC8410_SmallRHS by Ed Hurst, Spiffing Pics (100k+ views - thanks!), on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url] _DSC8401_Small by Ed Hurst, Spiffing Pics (100k+ views - thanks!), on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url] _DSC8383_Small by Ed Hurst, Spiffing Pics (100k+ views - thanks!), on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url] _DSC8375_SmallStep2RotCrop by Ed Hurst, Spiffing Pics (100k+ views - thanks!), on Flickr[/IMG]

D&A

Ed, simply a guess, but were the images taken inside the interior of some large plastic/vinyl type structure which contained various translucent painted panels which were lit? Interesting!

Dave (D&A)

Status
Not open for further replies.