The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
The Osprey is tricky to get sharp photos of with propeller blur, since the propellers (rotors?) move at very low revs. Here's one at 1/100s, hand held.

D300 with 80-200mm AF-S @ f/14 and 1/100s

Last edited:

Pierrard

Nikon D90, 50/1.8D.

Intended as a 6-image panorama, but only 4 were used in the final image due to the change in light.
8 exposures averaged for each image used, 15 seconds each = 2 minutes.

M

mjr

Evening.

This isn't a great photograph but I like it because of what it represents, this is taken amongst the sea defences on Kinmen Island, the lights on the horizon are China, so close and yet the defences held and China failed to take the island.

M

mjr

Evening.

I love wandering the streets here, most houses have bundles of things outside, like nobody wants to throw anything away. The shops and restaurants are the same, pots and pans, supplies, all stored outside next to piles of old bits and bobs.

M

mjr

OOps, that last shot was with the RX1, sorry!

Here's a couple with the D800. Fantastic old houses here, they're pretty wonky though! Architectural photographers best look away.

Here's another of some tanks.

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Nicely done Bob. I hope the used 17-35 f2.8 lens I ordered yesterday performs this well.

Now if I could just find subjects to shoot that look this good.... ;)

Gary
Not that hard, just look for 20 year old redheads that don't mind posing nude in your hotel room.
-bob

M

mjr

Evening

Pouring with rain here tonight so out for a wander. Not exactly biking weather!

Status
Not open for further replies.