The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stan ROX

After some days of rain, we finally had some sun. I took the chance to do some macro work with the Nikkor 200mm f/2.0 :angel:

Nikon D800E, 200mm f/2.0 @ f/3.5

M

mjr

Afternoon!

I stumbled across a small park here today, nothing unusual about that but in amongst the concrete bunkers, tanks and anti-aircraft guns was a fantastic nursery where they are growing hundreds of native plants, it was great!

Anyway, not much of a garden photographer but took a few shots.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
And there are people out there who claim that colour film is obsolete, and that it can be recreated by some settings in a digital camera... yeah, right. Love that photo, Hulyss. What film is it? I'm thinking Portra 160, but...

M

mjr

Evening!

Really interesting tonight, stumbled across a training session for Dragon Dancers, brilliant to watch! Photographs aren't great, it was pretty much dark but never mind.

M

mjr

Evening!

Thanks Jorgen, very good of you to say!

Here's a couple from wandering about today.

M

mjr

Afternoon!

A couple from today, I returned to the plant nursery I visited earlier in the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.