The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

bensonga

Final day of the Anchorage Fur Rondy Open World Championship sled dog races. It's a three day race run over the streets and thru the woods of Anchorage.

Alaskan Sled Dog & Racing Association

I took a few shots from my favorite vantage point, as the teams come over this bridge and then make a quick left turn.

It's amazing how quiet these sled dog teams are when they go by. No barking or yapping, they are all business. The loudest sound you will normally hear are the runners of the sled going over the snow.

Gary

Nikon D2x and the 16-85G AF-S VR lens

Last edited:

Stan ROX

I arrived on Saturday here in Florida. Hey Man, that's a nice change compared to the weather at home.

Say "Hello" to Melissa:

(Nikon D800E, Zeiss 135 mm @ f/2.2)

M

mjr

Morning!

At the risk of flogging a dead horse, I find myself returning to this spot trying to get the shot I can see in my mind, not there yet but getting closer!

M

mjr

Evening

Quick shot from down on the beach tonight, interesting sky so tried a b&w conversion, i like it.

sandrahmart

Time to start a new Nikon images thread. So here goes, I'll start it off with this image.

Taken from my front steps this afternoon. Not a cloud in the sky... what you see is snow blowing off the peak in the howling winds. The summit is more than a vertical mile above where I was standing.

D3, 200-400 VRI, f10.0, ISO 200:

Beautiful photo, Lloyd.

Status
Not open for further replies.