The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
49 Fantastic Photographers and Me

©lick for native sizes

© • Nikon D610 • AF-S Nikkor 1.8/28mm G • 1/500 sec. at f/8 ISO 100 • Capture NX 2.4.6

AlexLF

"Now, bring me that horizon!":

(I actually might have published this pic before, can't remember. So if you'll excuse me ;)

CNovick

"City in a Fog"

Photo of Albany, New York - taken early morning 4/12. As I was on my way out to the Catskill Mountains with my camera, I saw this in my rear-view mirror and had to get off the interstate to take a shot of it. There IS an entire city under all of that!

Photo was taken with a Nikon D3200 and a 10-20mm Sigma lens @ 20mm.

On the satirical side, as Albany is the capital of New York, I was half tempted to title the photo;
"Albany in a Fog -- what else is new"

M

mjr

Afternoon

I trust everyone has had a good Easter break!

Here's a quick shot from this morning, snow is melting and it's feeling like spring has arrived in the forest. I'm afraid it looks over processed in this small jpeg, it's actually a 4 shot stitch and looks very nice at normal size.

Dogs857

Good Morning Brisbane

Trying out a D800E in the early morning on the Brisbane river. Unfortunately just as I set up a breeze upset the water. I stayed anyway to try out a pano HDR. It's not perfect but it's good to practice.
I didn't really like the camera, I think I will stick to my D3x. I will come back here and try and get that reflection.

| Nikon D800E | Nikon 16-35mm | 5 shot stitch | 3 exposure HDR |

Last edited:
M

mjr

Afternoon

Beautiful here over the last couple of days, these are a couple of planning shots for future efforts!

Status
Not open for further replies.