The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

CNovick

I also am back to chasing waterfalls in the wilderness areas. This is Shelving Rock Falls - a 70'-80' falls on the east side of Lake George, NY USA. I will say, the water in front of the falls was a bit deeper than I anticipated - up to my waist (I thought it was only knee deep)! But, I did get my shot!

Nikon D3200 / 10-20 Sigma Lens @12mm / f22 / Soaked jeans and waterlogged boots.

Last edited:

gurtch

CNovick: the wet boots and pants were worth it! I do a similar thing with the ocean and breaking waves here where we live. Well done.
Dave in NJ

M

mjr

Morning

Just to add to my last post, I printed this shot at 20"x24" on Hahnemuhle Photo Rag Pearl, a beautiful paper with my IPF6400 and mounted it in a Nielsen frame along with 10 others that are being displayed today, just thought I'd show this one as it looks beautiful on the wall. I'd urge anyone thinking about doing there own printing to go for it and sod the expense, there's nothing like seeing the image through and the Canon is fantastic, it blows away the prints I did on my Z3100.

CNovick

On my way to Shelving Rock Falls - driving along a dirt road - I heard the water flowing and after some investigating, I found this roadside stream and falls.

Nikon D3200 / 10-20 Sigma Lens @14mm / f25

Last edited:

thedruid

Feeling blue...Christian Science Plaza and Reflecting pool in Boston on a cool foggy evening. Difficult to use a tripod here now because of roving security guards. I tried a small table top pod and realized quickly why it's at the back of my gear closet :(.... D600 / 17-35mm @17mm iso 100

dogstarnyc

@Steen

I will ask my wife how often the church bells ring, she works in the curved (Willis) building between the church and the Lloyds building..

I think the old bell in the Lloyds building is bigger..

S

Y Sol

It's a long time ago since I posted something: here are 2 shots from the North Sea, during sunset and 20 min after, D800, 4/300mm AF-S D

Last edited:

Y Sol

A location shot from a recent production for a food magazine.
It's a very nice restaurant/bar located very close to the beach on the island Sylt in Germany. D800 & 85 PC-E

CNovick

Up early! Another Waterfall to capture. This one was easy - Dickinson Falls - just a few hundred feet through the woods (and about 50' down) at the side of the road. In the town of Westerlo - outside of Albany, NY (USA). A 60' + waterfall.

Nikon D3200/Sigma 10mm-20mm Lens @ 18 mm

M

mjr

Afternoon

Nice light here today, loads of spray in the air making everything look nice and richly coloured. Here's a couple.

Lovely in amongst the trees and boulders, not a very interesting shot but I like the richness of the colours.

pasman

Hey guys!

My lovely wife who is surprisingly cool about that money-hungry hobby of mine. :angel:

Nikon D800 + Nikkor 85 f/1.8 at f/10

Status
Not open for further replies.