The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

bensonga

I realize that this shot (the autumn theme table cloth) would have been more appropriate back in October or November.

It is December after all (ie winter). We had a pleasantly long extended autumn without snow this year (up until the end of November!), but I suppose it's time for a change, so here is one last shot before my wife puts out the winter/holiday season decorations etc.

Shot with my old D700 and a new 20mm f1.8G lens....at ISO 3200 and f1.8.

Gary

gurtch

We had a pretty sever Nor'easter here yesterday on the east coast of the US. Nikon D800E ISO 400, Tamron 70-300mm VC at 300mm, 1/800 sec f5.6.
Thanks for looking

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Not only are the cars too expensive, the girls are too pretty also... to pretty and too young ;)

D2Xs with 80-200 f/2.8 AF-S @ 135mm and f/2.8

rayyan

Agree Jorgen. It's not what you have....and you, my friend, swing it real
good.

Take care. And watch that old back of yours.

Not only are the cars too expensive, the girls are too pretty also... to pretty and too young ;)

D2Xs with 80-200 f/2.8 AF-S @ 135mm and f/2.8

mikobun

Hello everyone, new member here from London. I was a lurker before, but want to participate now.

First Image

Life Guards on Lord Mayor's parade, Nov 2014.
D800 w/ 100/2.8

Status
Not open for further replies.