The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayyan

Me too!!

The only issue with Manila, for me, is the traffic congestion. Otherwise, a photographer's paradise.

In contrast to many, Singapore is a place that I avoid. Reminds me of my stay
In the CCIU in the hospital. To sanitary, sterilised.

As to Bohol, direct flight from Bangkok to Cebu and a fast ferry to Bohol..to see
other swarming tourists. Love Cebu..Bohol, once is enough for me.

Tell me when you plan to go, I will join you...Manila?

Best.

Maybe I just like terrible places... lol

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Would be great to meet there. My target is February, but March may be more realistic.

Me too!!

The only issue with Manila, for me, is the traffic congestion. Otherwise, a photographer's paradise.

As to Bohol, direct flight from Bangkok to Cebu and a fast ferry to Bohol..to see

Best.

AlexLF

Me too!!

Best.
I guess it depends on what kind of landscape photography you like :)

raist3d

Before year ends here. Nikon 1 J4/32 mm F1.2. I think I finally figured out how to use LR 5.7 to get good color on this system.

Happy new year!

- Ricardo

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
10 days of relatively peaceful Christmas Holiday is over. 10 days of food, work and a few futile attempts to tame the tornadoes. That doesn't lead anywhere of course, other than the fun of the moment and a couple of portraits :)

D700 with 85mm f/1.8 AF @ f/5.6

D700 with 85mm f/1.8 AF @ f/2.8

Status
Not open for further replies.