The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bildifokus

Jack, the first time I eat this dish it was Koskenkorva and one Cranberry in the glas. If I translate the Swedish name of the shot "Rentår" it would be namned Riendeer Tear. But in this image it's water in the glass. :)

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member

to the CCD sensors, Rayyan

D50

©lick for actual pixels

© • Nikon D50 • AF-S Nikkor 18-70mm at 18mm • 1/180 sec. at f/11 ISO 200 • Capture NX-D

rayyan

Steen, they were indeed beautiful performing machines.
As proof..the lovely image you posted.

Best regards to you and yours my friend.

to the CCD sensors, Rayyan

D50

©lick for actual pixels

© • Nikon D50 • AF-S Nikkor 18-70mm at 18mm • 1/180 sec. at f/11 ISO 200 • Capture NX-D

bensonga

Espresso con panna....thank you and I'll have another! :)

Gary

D7100 and Sigma 50mm f1.4 EX lens (at f5.6), Silver Efex Pro "Film Noir"

gurtch

This image dates back to July 2012. I had over looked it because the foreground holds no universal interest. However it was take from our deck, and has meaning to us, so I decided to work on it. It will become personal Note Cards from my wife and I. D800R, Tamron 24-70 f2.8 VC at 24mm. 1/200 sec f8
Thanks for looking
Dave in NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.