The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swissblad

Tried a bit of a different approach for wildflower macro photography - wide-angle with Canon 500D close up lens……

Not quite there yet - but it helps to render these Pasque flowers quite different against the sunset……will try again this WE

Now if only the Sigma 24mm f1.4 ART was out already ;)

Last edited:

AlexLF

This is the most beautiful place I've ever been (including California which is still my favorite)!

Bellagio, Bella Italia:

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member

Antonio, I like that Night Walk picture with the three smartphones :D

It's a funny illustration of the new "Online-Communication-Anytime-Anywhere Culture" :rolleyes:

Antonio, I like that Night Walk picture with the three smartphones :D

It's a funny illustration of the new "Online-Communication-Anytime-Anywhere Culture" :rolleyes:
Thank you Steen. It really is. Those were the first attempt to the series. Now i'm focusing more into the architecture/cultural aspects.

This is another one from the starters.

Last edited:

Nathan W. Lediard

Nathan,
you have been on a splurge……;)
Do you prefer the B2 to the B1?
Cheers, S.
Hehe.. I have Acute and D4 heads in the studio, D1 heads too which I use on location with the bat pac... When the B1 came out I decided to wait and see.. When I need power on location the D1 1000 air with the bat pac is hard to beat for the size/weight. The bat back will also power one Acute 2400w pack if I really need the umph. :) I do a lot of industry shoots and the B2 was something that caught my attention at once.. so much so I deleted all mails from Profoto as they came in :) (often very tight spaces to work in so the smaller the gear the better)
My dealer on the other hand was ready when I came down to Oslo for the big switch and had a B2 ready to show me... I ended up getting two generators and two heads and the new 2foot softbox with grid.. I should have got the grid and barn doors but they somehow got forgotten.. It was a long day in Olso with Nikon and my dealer. :) My dealer was happy since he made a bit back on the big switch and a lot of the well used gear that was part of my switch deal :) My apprentice will be happy that on a lot of shoots she won't have to lug the bat pack / D1 combo around :D

Status
Not open for further replies.