The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlanS

Another from the archives, never got around to processing this one.
D600, Sigma 50mm 2.8 EX macro. 3 image stitch (in LR6). Dawn in Teesdale...

gurtch

Two images from yesterday. Nikon D800E, 14~24mm Nikkor. ISO 200, f13. First Image at 24mm, second image at 14mm. Thanks for looking.
Dave in NJ

momo

Washing windows on rue Jean-Pierre Timbaud, Paris

This was January, 2010. Re-worked this, crop, perspective, and color, with more recent version of raw conversion software.

D700 with nikon's old 35 f2 af-d.

gurtch

D800E 14~24 Nikkor at 14mm. ISO 200, f13, 1/250 sec. Converted to B&W in Silver Efex Pro 2. Thanks for looking.
Dave in NJ

Swissblad

Photographing wild Fritillaries checkerboard flowers in the swamp-like fields next to the Doubs……

Somehow got sidetracked by the forest ……

Magic

I recently upgraded to Photoshop CC and attended a class about digital blending...here are some first results - not perfect though

Greetings, Jurgen

Unfortunately I didn't have my tripod which would have led to better results

Purposely a bit "overcooked" by cranking up the vibrance - ghosting also left intentionaly

All images with D4s, 14-24/2.8 or 24-70/2.8

Status
Not open for further replies.