The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
The D300 is entering a new life as an underwater camera. Bought a plastic bag from Korea and tested it in the pool today. Worked as advertised :)

D300 with Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 @ f/8 and 26mm

rayyan

Jorgen, that is marvelous. The image and the underwater housing.
Are the covers for a particular make of camera or do they work with other models?

And hey guys, thanks a lot for the ' likes '.:salute:

Kind regards.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Jorgen, that is marvelous. The image and the underwater housing.
Are the covers for a particular make of camera or do they work with other models?

And hey guys, thanks a lot for the ' likes '.:salute:

Kind regards.
Thank you, Rayyan.

This is the one:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/181661096204?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

It will work with any camera up to D300 size (I guess the D810 would fit as well), but when a large camera like this goes in, body and lens have to go in separately, body from the top and lens from the front. With some practice, this was very easy to use and loads of fun. I'm sure it has its limitations though. I wouldn't take it for a dive to the Titanic :)

Mr.Gale

I'm having fun with Topaz Labs plug-in Impression. Here is a before and after example were I used the Van Gogh filter .
Mr.Gale

Nuns in line for lunch. Mandalay Nunnery, Burma

rayyan

Thanks Jorgen.

They don't export to my country!

Best.

Thank you, Rayyan.

This is the one:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/181661096204?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

It will work with any camera up to D300 size (I guess the D810 would fit as well), but when a large camera like this goes in, body and lens have to go in separately, body from the top and lens from the front. With some practice, this was very easy to use and loads of fun. I'm sure it has its limitations though. I wouldn't take it for a dive to the Titanic :)

Godfrey

Nikon F6 + 35mm f/2 AF-D
Superpan 200

I've added a Zoom-Nikkor 25-50mm f/4 AI-S the mix... found a nice one at a reasonable price. It should also work with the TC-16a AF Teleconverter, netting me a manual focus 25-50 for both F and F6, as well as an auto-focus 40-80 for the F6. I'm not usually a zoom user; this should be fun to learn. :)

G

Status
Not open for further replies.