The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Even at Mindanao, an island with some of the most serious and persistent ethnic/religious conflicts anywhere, ordinary people seem to accept the cultural differences. Live and let live!

D810 with 80-200 AF-S @ 80mm and f/4

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
49 Fantastic Photographers and Me

©lick for actual pixels

© • Nikon D300 • Carl Zeiss Makro-Planar 2/100mm ZF • 1/400 sec at f/8 ISO 200 • Capture NX-D

rayyan

Re: 49 Fantastic Photographers and Me

Gorgeous..:clap:

©lick for actual pixels

© • Nikon D300 • Carl Zeiss Makro-Planar 2/100mm ZF • 1/400 sec at f/8 ISO 200 • Capture NX-D
- - - Updated - - -

Congratulations Hulyss. Very well deserved. :clap:

One of my last D700 photos got published today. Fortunately, Nikon is resurrecting him in a week or two :)

Swissblad

Thanks for the kind likes folks - much appreciated.

Nikon D700, AFS 24-85VR

Wishing you all a nice relaxing weekend.

Swissblad

It is significantly cooler here - a welcome respite after the heatwave summer - and as is summoned, the autumn crocus appear to herald the arrival of fall.....

Nikon D800, Sigma 150mm Macro

Swissblad

I've been experimenting with Tri-X @400 in HC-110 (1:49 - easier to measure than 1:47 and effectively the same). 8 minutes at 20ºC in the motorised Rondinax:

Danielle by chrism229, on Flickr

That brings back memories of sitting in front of our Jobo CP2.......stop watch in hand......

It was amazing the different effects on could achieve - Tmax in HC-110, Ilford Delta in Tmax developer, FP4 in Agfa Rodinal.... ;)

nice portraits :thumbup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.