The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
I was walking through a park a couple of hours ago and saw some girls practicing some performance, so I stole a shot of the nearest one :)

D810 with 80-200 AF-S @ 200mm and f/4

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
I'll bring the little 180mm next time. I seem to use the big zoom exclusively at 200mm f/4 :facesmack:

D810 with 80-200mm AF-S @ 200mm and f/4

dwood

'sea glass collection' - D810 / Zeiss 135 F2 APO-Sonnar

This picture is a 'very' small sample of a massive collection of sea glass that a friend of mine and his family has collected over many decades near his home on Deer Isle, Maine. I shot this with the Zeiss 135/f2 APO-Sonnar, which I rented recently. It's now on my wish list.

Swissblad

Thanks for the kind likes folks - much appreciated.

After 7 years of use, the old D700 still continues to impress with its fast AF.

Nikon D700, Nikkor 70-200mm f2.8

Hulyss Bowman

After 2 weeks of waiting, my D700 got serviced and is back in my hands (Steen ^^). New mount, new magnesium shell, new connections / rubber and protections for less than 300$. That's pretty darn honest. In + I have some Nikon goody's :D

Next servicing will be end of 2017, will change the shutter and make a major revision then it will be ok for few more years.

Swissblad

Reworking some old D700 files with C1 - impressed - especially by the saturated red colours - a problem with ACR

Nikon D700, Sigma 150mm f2.8 Macro

Have a good weekend folks :thumbup:

Swissblad

Even old D70 files appear with a new shine when converted with C1....

Nikon D70, 18-70mm kit zoom, Capture One 8

That CCD sensor did have a certain charm.

Status
Not open for further replies.