The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swissblad

Very impressed with the little Nikkor AFS 85mm f1.8G - its feel so light compared to my old AF-D 85mm f1.4.......:cool:

It will defiantly get used a lot more.... so much easier to pop in the camera bag.

Happy Festive Season folks.

ptomsu

Workshop Member
Very impressed with the little Nikkor AFS 85mm f1.8G - its feel so light compared to my old AF-D 85mm f1.4.......:cool:

It will defiantly get used a lot more.... so much easier to pop in the camera bag.

Exactly what I also feel, love mine too!

Great image BTW :thumbs:

And happy festive season too!

stngoldberg

Sirena Williams graciously allowed me to get a close up of her today. Wasn't able to choose the lens had the 70-200mm lens on the Nikon 810; just had to go with it

Stanley

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
[URL="

Bar Habor, Maine
Nikon D800E with Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 VRII

JCT

Lovely image -- I'm off for a few days in Joshua Tree NP and then to visit relatives, looking forward to giving my new 85 f/1.8 it's first serious workout.

JT

gurtch

Our Christmas Card for this year, in honor of my Father, whom I do not remember. He died at age 29, when I was three. He was a noted LBI Fine Art Photographer, as well as an Electrical Engineer.
Merry Christmas.
Dave in NJ2015 Gurtcheff XMAS CARD EMAIL SIZE.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.