The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

viablex1

I haven't posted photographs here in a very long time, but just returned from a two week trip to southwestern Utah and thought I might share a few. All photographs done with the D810, still getting used to the color, but thanks for looking.

Snow Canyon State Park

View attachment 126105

Red Cliffs Wilderness, Candy Cliffs

View attachment 126106

Red Cliffs National Conservation Area, Quail Creek Canyon and Red Reef Trail

View attachment 126107

Quail Creek Canyon, Red Reef Trail

View attachment 126108

Red Cliffs National Conservation Area

View attachment 126109

Another overview of the Red Cliffs NCA

View attachment 126110
beautiful stuff!!!

rayyan

Thanks friends :salute:

It would appear that all Nikon users have got a Df, a D7500, or jumped ship.
No post in 1 week :shocked:

Df, 85/1.8 G

p.s Any guesses where this could have been take?

Thorkil

Thanks friends :salute:

It would appear that all Nikon users have got a Df, a D7500, or jumped ship.
No post in 1 week :shocked:

Df, 85/1.8 G

p.s Any guesses where this could have been take?
..it look like british style, Rayyan, but it could also be from a coutyard near the City hall in Copenhagen.
It is danish Velux skylights on the roof, but they are all over Europe.
And the hanging oillamp I imagine I have seen, perhaps somewhere in Lavendelsträde, but I guess they too are severel places.
thorkil
(Ps. yes we definitely ought to do some more Nikon posting...)

Swissblad

Back from our Easter vacation in Sardinia.......

... to discover the sky is falling following the release of the Sony A9........:cool:

Have a good week, folks.

:thumbup:

rayyan

Thank you for the ' likes ' folks :D

Thorkil, a very valiant attempt. And so much of it so correct. Bravo!

After I posted the image, I realized, I had made it too difficult due to cropping out a plaque.

It surely does have European and British ( are they in Europe :D ) influences. And why not?
It is a world renowned educational establishment....and dates back quite a years.

Here is another grab shot of the place....

Thank you Thorkil, for your response. It took courage. I appreciate that. :salute:

..it look like british style, Rayyan, but it could also be from a coutyard near the City hall in Copenhagen.
It is danish Velux skylights on the roof, but they are all over Europe.
And the hanging oillamp I imagine I have seen, perhaps somewhere in Lavendelsträde, but I guess they too are severel places.
thorkil
(Ps. yes we definitely ought to do some more Nikon posting...)

Thorkil

Thank you for the ' likes ' folks :D

Thorkil, a very valiant attempt. And so much of it so correct. Bravo!

After I posted the image, I realized, I had made it too difficult due to cropping out a plaque.

It surely does have European and British ( are they in Europe :D ) influences. And why not?
It is a world renowned educational establishment....and dates back quite a years.

Here is another grab shot of the place....

Thank you Thorkil, for your response. It took courage. I appreciate that. :salute:
:)

Well, then I was only about half the earth wrong... ;):facesmack:...so the american natives must now pop in then..

The nature slates on the roof are also too thick to be British or danish, I think. Else they would normally be slates from Port Madoc in Wales, which were very thin, very smooth and very elegant (now they are gone for good, when I was a young architect we could still get them, and they are all over the roof's in the "bridge-quarters" in Copenhagen)
best Thorkil

Last edited:

Swissblad

Composite Image made from a video file, involving a stack of ≈ 130 individual images merged in helicon focus.

Nikon D500, 4K video mode, Sigma 150mm Macro

Have a good WE folks ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.