The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

stngoldberg

Very foggy here on the coast today, but sizable waves courtesy of hurricane Jose.
The fog made focusing challenging at times, but added an ethereal quality to the images.
The surfers here are remarkable athletes, but I am amused when they loose their balance
Here are a few of these

Stanley

Ai_Print

Fall colors lifestyle shoots:

1. Fly fishing at Maroon Lake, D850, Zeiss 50/2 Milvus.

Fallfish.jpg

2. Fall photo stroll, D850, 105mm 1.4E, my wife with my Rollei 2.8D.

Fall_Stroll.jpg

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Thorkil,

IMHO, #2 is the winner by far -- mainly because of the position of the main feather, not to mention the water-skeeter bug :thumbs:

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
@ John Brew --- GORGEOUS!!!

One of the reasons I like Nikon so much, is the way they render greens -- with broad tonality and gentle distinctions of hues -- which you have so well captured here. (The only other cam I ever found that did as well, was my PhaseOne MF DB. ) The composition is compelling too, and draws us in. Well done! (I'd a slight vignette and print it!)

Status
Not open for further replies.