The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
It's an IFR Tiger. They only need the side windows for parking, not running workers over.
It's an Embraer E190-E2 on show at Singapore Airshow this week. They market it towards the airline industry as the "Profit Hunter", and since the Southeast Asian countries have at times been nicknamed the "Tiger Economies", I guess the decoration is fitting. The sticker material is probably transparent, so my guess is that it's possible to fly it that way, although I doubt that they do it.

rayyan

Thanks folks.

I have been in the Philippines for the past 2 weeks; in the North of the country.
Internet has been sketchy at best.

Df, 50/1.8G

rayyan

Thanks folks :salute:

There’s will be many images of rice fields carve down out by hand by the ancients and still in use today.
They are a UNESCO heritage site...

Df, 85/1.8G
Editing on the iPad.

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member

We are the ones to thank you, Rayyan,
for contributing to keep this thread up and running
:thumbup:

I almost only shoot trivial documentation of other peoples art work for the time being,
hopefully the generous light of spring will at some point wake me up and inspire me to photograph for the sake of fascination again
:)

rayyan

Thanks to Steen and all my friends at GetDPI...:salute:

Steen, it is my pleasure sir.

How not to recycle waste!!
Df, 24/2.8D

We are the ones to thank you, Rayyan,
for contributing to keep this thread up and running
:thumbup:

I almost only shoot trivial documentation of other peoples art work for the time being,
hopefully the generous light of spring will at some point wake me up and inspire me to photograph for the sake of fascination again
:)

sc_john

From recent trip to Lofoten Islands, Norway:

Fishing Village

D850, Nikkor 70-200 f/2.8 E

Aurora

D850, Zeiss Milvus 18 f/2.8 ZF.2

Rock Coastline

D850, Zeiss Milvus 18 f/2.8 ZF.2

Thanks for looking...

John

Mr.Gale

I just returned from several days in the Klamath Basin. This is the third year in a row that I've gone at this time of year and this one was the best one for the number of verity of waterfowl on the refuges.
In this image I'm amazed how this many Snow Geese can take off at the same time! There must be thousands! The second photo shows a crop of the first.
Lower Klamath WLR, 2/17/18

Mr.G

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.