The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayyan

Pegelli, jorgen, thorkil, Steen, Knorp, dwood...thanks a lot.

Thorkil, I am only using 2 native lenses on all my camera systems nowadays..

50/1.8, 85/1.8 as here. Or their equivalent on Fuji or Leica (75 ).

My thanks to you n all others for viewing n likes.

Best.

splendid pictures Rayyan, but you forgot to tell the lenses :eek:

bensonga

Just looking back thru some of my D700 images. With only 12 megapixels (like my original Canon 5D), the D700 is a camera I will not part with. IMHO, they both punch above their class and are a real bargain on the used market.

Gary

D700, Sigma 50/1.4 Art, ISO 200, 1/500th at f1.4 in 2014.

Darin Marcus

Just looking back thru some of my D700 images. With only 12 megapixels (like my original Canon 5D), the D700 is a camera I will not part with. IMHO, they both punch above their class and are a real bargain on the used market.

Gary
Loved the sensor in that camera!

DougDolde

Tonight's harvest from Joshua Tree National Park. Mars and the Milky Way from the White Tank Campground. Nikon D850, Zeiss ZF.2 21mm lens. You can only do one shot like this after dark because you can't see where to do a new composition. I'm happy with one keeper per outing though, this is about 45 minutes from my house. Such awesome rocks here.

COLOR-288.jpg

setiup.jpg

stngoldberg

Surf still high in Newport Rhode Island (Friday) as a result of hurricane Florence
BTW my 500mm F4 prime lens is some what sharper than my 200-500mm f5.6, both with 1.4 extender on Nikon D850....both on a tripod with a wimberly gimbal moving with the subject

Stanley

Status
Not open for further replies.