The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fredrick

Here's a less dramatic view, but still very interesting in my opinion. I might go back next weekend to get even better autumn colors. This autumn has been "late".

Nikon D850, Sigma Art 35mm f/1.4 (This is one of the best combinations I've used. The 14mm art is next on my purchase list)

Hydne, from afar. by Fredrick D. Fjeldsbø, on Flickr

Swissblad

Here's a less dramatic view, but still very interesting in my opinion. I might go back next weekend to get even better autumn colors. This autumn has been "late".

Nikon D850, Sigma Art 35mm f/1.4 (This is one of the best combinations I've used. The 14mm art is next on my purchase list)

This will be spectacular when the trees are in full autumnal blaze.

:thumbup:

jdphoto

Great compositions! I too, think the Sigma 35mm 1.4 Art is one of the best lenses i've ever used on my D800. Are these taken in Norway?

Fredrick

Great compositions! I too, think the Sigma 35mm 1.4 Art is one of the best lenses i've ever used on my D800. Are these taken in Norway?
Thank you! Yes indeed, all of them except the black and white was shot in Hemsedal. The black and white was shot from Stalheim, over looking Gudvangen.

My only gripe with the lens is the CA.

Thorkil

Thank you John. Yes its rather special, rather quiet, soft, almost shy, especially on the Df.
I'm looking forward using it on the Z6 or Z7 (whatever I choose, can't find out).
KR Thorkil

Status
Not open for further replies.