The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwood

I recently had a chance to play a bit with the Z7 and FTZ adapter. The camera is well made, feels great in the hand and weighs less, of course, than my D850 (nice). The EVF is superb! In general, I found the Z7 to be very responsive and battery life seems good. The FTZ is also nicely made and fit the Z7 and my Zeiss glass like a glove. I can't speak to how well (or not) AF and video works because I don't live in those worlds. I really enjoyed using this camera. I made this pic with my Zeiss 135 APO.

jdphoto

Another in B&W. I really like the rendering of this 1.4D. Beautiful lower contrast. Perfect for my studio work. Excellent metal build too.

stngoldberg

Went to Wakodahatchee yesterday, a well known bird mating area. The participants haven’t arrived yet this year except for this “one” (sex unknown to this photographer).
Stanley

Status
Not open for further replies.