The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave.gt

After Paul's beautiful Fall image above, what could be better? Nothing I can offer, but I can share the burst of laughter from our yellow Daffodils amidst the cold wind and rain. Yellow is a happy color and the first yard color we see each year, followed closely by our brilliant red tulips in a few weeks!:):):)

D850
Daffodils 2 D850 2-16-2019 FINAL.jpg

Paul2660

I have to get to Canyon De Chelly. Great shot, love both but my heart goes to the color one. The rocks just beg for color.

Paul C

dave.gt

The cold wind and rain just will not quit. It is impossible to shoot moving flowers in the muddy grass... but I did it anyway.:)

D850:
White Daffodil FINAL Feb 21 2019.jpg

Fredrick

Took a week off from work to get some winter photos. It has been a bit disappointing. There's almost no snow left, and the weather hasn't been kind. Managed to get this shot at least. (Colours might be off, I'm on my 2012 macbook. It's not up to par to do my D850 files, everything is slow)

D850, Sigma Art 135mm.

Fiery Winter Sunset by Fredrick D. Fjeldsbø, on Flickr

Fredrick

Fredrick,

Beautiful time lapse!!! Living the glow.:):):)

That is a beautiful place and a wonderful image!!!
Thank you, Dave!

This was the third morning in a row I was there. The first day I didn’t bring snowshoes, so I couldn’t venture into the snow. The light didn’t appear on this morning, nor the next. Thankfully it appeared yesterday, the day after my birthday. What a great belated gift from Mother Nature!

dave.gt

Thank you, Dave!

This was the third morning in a row I was there. The first day I didn’t bring snowshoes, so I couldn’t venture into the snow. The light didn’t appear on this morning, nor the next. Thankfully it appeared yesterday, the day after my birthday. What a great belated gift from Mother Nature!
Happy Birthday!!!!:thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.