The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwood

4 masted schooner, 18 Cormorants - Z7 with Z 24-70 f2/8 S

I was recently looking for picture making subjects in and around the docks in Southwest Harbor, Maine. Nothing was catching my eye and as I was about to leave, I took one more look around (and up) and saw this. I'm not a bird expert but I think these are Cormorants. Whatever they are, I appreciated them posing for this picture. I was able to move on with a smile on my face.

JoelM

Frederick, that's a wonderful picture. I bet it will print nicely especially if you can get some good cloud detail. Also, using a telephoto for landscape is a favorite technique of mine and is not used very often. I really like the perspective.

Thanks for sharing,

Joel

Thorkil

..nice cabin, splendid view, perhaps a greeting and vision from the past of which lifestyle to return to in order to climate-adapt?

Nikon Z7 with 24-70/4S at iso64 1/80 f10 45mm through C1pro12.0.3win
San Zeno di Montagna

thorkil

Status
Not open for further replies.