The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thorkil

even though destiny might only provide you with a plastic-chair it might serve you something else for free..

Nikon Z7 with Z14-30/4S at iso64 1/320 f11 14mm through C1pro12.1win
San Zeno di Montagna

thorkil

Thorkil

stormwarning

Nikon Z7 with Z14-30/4S at iso64 1/20(hand) f10 14mm through C1pro12.1win
San Zeno di Montagna

thorkil
it looks like its a bit soft at the left side, have to check it later on

Last edited:

KeithL

this is extremely fine! (even as terrifying as it is)...(I now really do regret that I didn't bring the 35/1.8S and 50/1.8S with me)
best
Thanks, and thanks to all who "liked" the image.

This is an occupational hazard for the intrepid abandoned house hunter.

The cats feel unwell and seek the comparative safety of the houses, only to die. What remains varies from a dark stain on the floor to a seemingly well preserved, almost mummified body, depending on conditions.

Link to a couple of other examples.

http://www.keithlaban.co.uk/Mummified_Cat.jpg

http://www.keithlaban.co.uk/Mummified_Cat2.jpg

Bless them.

Bugleone

So, today we have learned that expert photographers carry a silenced pistol to shoot wandering cats to leave in abandoned buildings to make interesting shots later......

........And that some expert photographers are lazy,........like Thorkil who did NOT get the hacksaw from his camera bag, climb out on the roof and saw off that TV aerial which spoils his composition so badly (otherwise i love the pic, as usual!)

.........I'm always on the lookout for useful tips from the experts here and these are two of the best!

Thorkil

So, today we have learned that expert photographers carry a silenced pistol to shoot wandering cats to leave in abandoned buildings to make interesting shots later......

........And that some expert photographers are lazy,........like Thorkil who did NOT get the hacksaw from his camera bag, climb out on the roof and saw off that TV aerial which spoils his composition so badly (otherwise i love the pic, as usual!)

.........I'm always on the lookout for useful tips from the experts here and these are two of the best!
:ROTFL: :)thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:)

Thorkil

some optimistic romance squeezed in...

Nikon Z7 with Z14-30/4S at iso64 1/80 f8 14mm through C1pro12.1win

thorkil

Thorkil

..the old man left the house

Nikon Z7 with Z14-30/4S at iso80 1/2000 f4 20mm through C1pro12.1win
..and left one of the few unspoiled houses - San Zeno di Montagna

thorkil

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Sorry for the mundane subject, but that's all I have access to around here (except the office ladies, but they don't want to pose :ROTFL: ).

D800 with 85mm f/1.8 AF @ f/2.2

Anybody who says fringing is easy to remove hasn't owned the old Nikkor 85mm f/1.8. I paid nearly $200 for that lens around 15 years ago, so I'm down to around a dollar per month. Maybe it's time to invest in something new :rolleyes:

tylerallenmohr

From a recent backcountry camping trip in Minnesota.
- Lake Saganaga/BWCA

Made with Ektar 100 + Zeiss Milvus 50mm on a Nikon f2.

BWCA_Saganaga_Canoe.jpg

Saganaga_Sunset.jpg

Last edited:

dave.gt

Still having fun with the D2x:
This little guy just popped up yesterday. It is now 2" long.:)

Nikon D2x 50mm 1.8 G:
Lone Fern FINAL Black D2x .jpeg

Bugleone

It is indeed the Comet cockpit...or 'flightdeck'. When it flew 20% of London's traffic was still horse drawn, the railways were steam driven and sailing barges plied the Thames and East Coast, Ration books were essential to buy food and clothing, many Victorians were still alive and well and Nazi prisoners were being 're-educated' in camps all across The UK before being allowed back to Germany.......an incredible era of extreme contrasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.