The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darin Marcus

Inside the 1700s German Farm at the Frontier Culture Museum in Staunton, Virginia:

Nikon D810, AF-S Micro Nikkor 60mm f/2.8G, 1/250, f/2.8, ISO 200

Darin Marcus

A happy and prosperous 2020 to all!

May the new decade bring you all your dream cameras and lenses, and plenty of opportunities to put them to good use :)

Nikon Z6, Nikkor Z 24-70mm f/2.8 S @ 34mm, 1/20, f/4, ISO 800, -0.7 EC, VR On

I took this photo yesterday at the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception in Washington DC to match a similar photo taken a year ago with the f/4 zoom (https://www.getdpi.com/forum/nikon/65033-nikon-z6-photos-discussions.html#post776322)

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
When I first visited Bangkok, people were skinny, mostly consuming healthy food, and if their clothes were worn or torn, it was because that was all they could afford. Nowadays, they eat sugar, and they pay extra for torn clothes. Some call it progress.

D800 with Nikkor 300mm f/4 AF @ f/4

D800 with Nikkor 300mm f/4 AF @ f/4

Thorkil

... and very self confident. Interesting years ahead :facesmack:
yes, but self-confidence can sometimes be the prerequisite for healthy inner harmony - if only it does not become too strong in the longer run :rolleyes: - but in a man's world it can be a really good prerequisite for a woman's life..

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
yes, but self-confidence can sometimes be the prerequisite for healthy inner harmony - if only it does not become too strong in the longer run :rolleyes: - but in a man's world it can be a really good prerequisite for a woman's life..
Very important point. I try to help a few girls achieve their goals here in SE Asia. It's very rewarding.

Darin Marcus

Took the D810 out for a walk last weekend - had to charge the battery beforehand, since it's been a while...

Nikon D810, AF-P Nikkor VR 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6E @ 90mm, 1/200, f/5.6, ISO 64, Nikon Adobe RGB

neilvan

New Trail, New Opportunities...

Took a walk yesterday on a new nature trail local to me. Was looking for some birds and came across this new fence casting an interesting shadow in front of me. B&W isn't something I do often (haven't for years) but it seemed to work with this image as the dull, bland winter colours didn't add to the image.

D500 | 300mm PF

Status
Not open for further replies.