The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darin Marcus

Last one with the Z6 & 85mm f/1.8 S for a while. If I have time I will try the 85 on the Z50 next.

From the Peacock Room at the Freer Gallery of Art in Washington DC:

Nikon Z6, Nikkor Z 85mm f/1.8 S, 1/4 sec, f/1.8, ISO 100, -1.0 EC, VR On, handeld

Darin Marcus

And now a look back at the 24mm f/1.8G. I still own this lens, but haven't used it for a long time...

Both photos were taken a few years ago in the Luray Caverns:

Nikon D810, AF-S Nikkor 24mm f/1.8G, 1/125, f/2.8, ISO 1600

Nikon D810, AF-S Nikkor 24mm f/1.8G, 1/50, f/4, ISO 1600

Darin Marcus

Street portraits from today's trip to Alexandria, Virginia.

The first one was performing magic tricks, while the second is the well known glass singer.

Nikon Z50, Nikkor Z 85mm f/1.8 S (127.5mm equiv.), 1/4000, f/2.8, ISO 100, significant cropping

Nikon Z50, Nikkor Z 85mm f/1.8 S (127.5mm equiv.), 1/2000, f/3.2, ISO 100, minor cropping

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Spring is springing in the California central valley:

Z7, 50mm 1.8 S lens @f1.8, iso 64, mono jpeg sooc sized to 1200px and a little vignette added for web:

AndereObjektiv

z7 with the new Yasuhara Anthy35 F/1.8

@ F/1.8

@ F/4

78 seconds @ F/8

Wonderful bokeh, a lovely bit of spherical glow wide open at 1.8. and sharpens up nicely stopped down. Plays nice with z7, no edge color fringing or smearing, seems like very low LoCA/LaCA, too. Don't know about fancy stuff like micro contrast or rendering, but it makes nice images.

AndereObjektiv

Some more Anthy35, @ F/8:

@ F/5.6:

Turns out the Anthy35 on the Z7 did need a lens color cast correction for the edges in the grey diffuse light, but it cleared up nicely, not too much smearing I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.