The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Some fun on the water

David K

Workshop Member
Took my son's friends out on the boat yesterday and we did a bit tubing. This is one type of shooting where you want to use the highest capture rate possible... I got a bunch of these but loved the expression on the face of one of the boys in this shot.

David K

Workshop Member
My son was driving the boat while I took the photos... Sometimes I can't figure out what these kids are telling each other but this one was pretty clear

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
:eek: whoa, dramatic moments you caught here, David
"highest capture rate possible" you say, I bet you cheated and even used autofocus ... :D
hope you are all well :)

David K

Workshop Member
You guessed that right... AF all the way. This is where the D3 really shines... although I couldn't help from being torn between taking these fun shots and worrying about someone getting hurt and suing me.

jonoslack

Nice one David.

Here is a bit of 'nightswimming' I'm afraid a little of my good wine may have influenced proceedings!

D3 24-70 sb800