The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent concert pics [high ISO, D3]

vieri

Hello everyone, I have been busy and couldn't post for quite some time; here are some recent concert pics featuring some well known Turkish pop singers:

Gulben Ergen

Teoman

...to be continued...

vieri

...the rest of the pics:

Emre Altug

All with the D3 @ ISO 6400, 70-200 VR. More from each set here. C&C as always are very welcome.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Ummm... on a scale from one to ten, they're.... 11.7 :clap:

Just because of the nice camera of course, nothing whatsoever to do with the skills of the photographer :LOL:

Great shots! Great work! I want to make photos like that when I grow up :p

Ben Rubinstein

Exposure is very good with all that weird light, were you riding the compensation constantly or did the camera get it mostly right?

David K

Workshop Member
These are superb... and IMHO would not have come out as nicely with a lesser camera. This in no way diminishes your skills which are clearly evident here. Great work.

vieri

Ummm... on a scale from one to ten, they're.... 11.7 :clap:

Just because of the nice camera of course, nothing whatsoever to do with the skills of the photographer :LOL:

Great shots! Great work! I want to make photos like that when I grow up :p
Thank you Jorgen! Indeed is the camera hehe :LOL: just press some buttons and turn some wheels, and there you go! :LOL: seriously, thanks again very much, I am glad you enjoyed :D

Exposure is very good with all that weird light, were you riding the compensation constantly or did the camera get it mostly right?
Hello Ben, thank you for your comment - actually, I am always shooting in manual, and modify my exposure as I go. I don't like to leave it to the camera, though I am pretty sure it would do a good job as well. Thanks again! :D

The High ISO capabilities of this camera constantly amaze me.
Indeed the D3 is quite revolutionary when it comes to high ISO :D

These are superb... and IMHO would not have come out as nicely with a lesser camera. This in no way diminishes your skills which are clearly evident here. Great work.
Thank you very much David, and I do agree with you - the D3 makes these jobs much easier than they were before :D