The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

D800..shooting with a bang!!

rayyan

Dpreview forum..some user reporting D800 ' exploded '!!

Seems Canon Mark III has light leaks..

V

Vivek

With "preorders" becoming the norm, camera companies have thousands and thousands of willing beta testers. :toocool:

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
The plastic of the film advance lever on my OM-1 cracked and fell off after less than 35 years :(

No bombs though...

tashley

Subscriber Member
Suddenly everyone's a comedian!

Happy Easter all...

ps Jono mine hasn't arrived - I'm getting so antsy I'm thinking of getting a non-E just to help me through these difficult days of waiting...

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Suddenly everyone's a comedian!

Happy Easter all...

ps Jono mine hasn't arrived - I'm getting so antsy I'm thinking of getting a non-E just to help me through these difficult days of waiting...
Sign of one screaming for GAS help!

Feel the pain.:D

D&A

...and to think I turned down two offered to me thinking I would just wait for the "E" version.

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Like all those publishers who turned down Harry Potter!
:D
Exactly, and like them I can only imagine all the "what ifs". I guess "could of", "would of", "should of" basically describes the situation. Knowing my luck, as superb as the D800 appears to be, the D800E will be a complete dud, with every image dominated with moire that is impossible to remove...:banghead: Serves me right!

Dave (D&A)