The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Snagged one

tashley

Subscriber Member
Ok so I have an E on order, who knows when.... So I got a sniff via a post on DPR this morning that a store a coupla hours drive away had aN 800 return going. I checked and it has full warranty, and they chucked in two batteries and a heavily discounted 16gb card so I drove, paid, collected and then it got too dark to shoot by the time I got home...

So tomorrow will tell. I might even get up at a normal hour.... And then I'll have the luxury of choice between this one and the E when it comes at the pre-hike price.

The one I was about to bid on on eBay, albeit unused, went for a whisker short of £3k... I paid £2,599 for mine with the two spare batteries...

tashley

Subscriber Member
Thanks for the good karma guys - I'm gonna post some trivial images in the main D800 images thread, just shots today while I was doing something else but sneaking in some tests...